On Selma’s ‘PuurBlog‘ I found this tag, which I found a very nice one, so I decided to share it with you. You can take it over if you want to, but no one has to.
1. What do you hear while you are writing this?
The washing machine, my boyfriend was so, so, so great, he put it on while I were gone. I hear him walking around the house, doing things. No music at the moment…
2. Do you feel like eating something right now?
Chocolat, chocolat! Pleeeaaaasssse? Oh well, some yoghurt would be nice too.
3. When was the last time you were emotionally broken?
Last summer, because of some matters that are so personal I do not feel confident to write them down here. Before that: when I was in England, being totally homesick. I never expected it to be that bad, or myself to be such a crybaby, but it was that bad.
4. Would you prefer ten children or no children?
I think I would prefer ten children right now. I am the eldest of a ‘big’ family of five, one of my friends is the youngest of eleven children. I know how great a big family can be, and I do not expect to get them all in once, so I would grow into it, wouldn’t I? Besides, I always wanted to be a mum, so… the other option seems by far less pleasant to me.
5. Do you think you care too much for your looks?
Sometimes I think I do – especially at moments when I am insecure about my weight – while at other moments I do not. I hardly ever wear any make-up, basically because I tend to smear it all over since I have hay fever. Luckily there are people who even prefer me without make-up. Clothes are important to me, but I can have quite a strange taste in them – I love cute dresses, but wear comfy and too long jeans too, and I like to wear clothes from a thrift shop. So I do not care for new-new clothes, but I do care for nice ones.
6. What do you think about at the moment?
Sniff, gurgle, can the plants and flowers give me some rest and some breath please?
7. Are you always ready to help your friends?
At least I try to be. When I am honest, off course I have bad days too, and sometimes I need them to help me instead. But yes, they can call me any time of the day or night when they need me, and when I can I will help them.
8. Who is the last person who has seen you cry?
My love. It is great how he is always there for me, even when I am crying for ‘nothings’ like being completely and utterly tired.
9. What do you do when you are nervous?
My hands need to find something to do then. I fiddle with my fingers, my hair, a pen… Or when I am lucky I can find a knitting- or crochetting project, and keep my hands busy with that. Oh, and I tend to gaze… at anything.
10. Is there a person who completely understands you?
Nope, not even me. My boyfriend and my father come closest I think.
11. Do you have a reason to laugh now?
The sunshine, the way the laundry can dry outside, a long weekend, enough reasons!
12. Has anyone ever told you that this person does not want to lose you for anything in the world?
My parents, my brothers and sister, my boyfriend… I feel blessed
13. Would you be happier if life had a ‘rewind-button’?
No, without the more difficult lessons I would not have been where I am now.
14. Do you tell everything to your parents?
I tell them a lot, but I do not tell them everything. There still are things they probably do not want to know, just like there are things they do probably not tell me.
15. Do you think more about the present, the past or the future?
Right now mostly the present and the future. The past is what it is, I cannot change it anymore – while I can make most of the present, and have hope for the future.
16. How many hours of sleep do you get during the night?
Mostly somewhere between 7 and 10. 7 when I go to bed way too late and have to wake up in time, 10 when I go to bed early an can ‘sleep in’, although I hardly do that. Right now the sun shines into my face at half past 6 in the morning, which wakes me up.
17. Are you easy to have contact with?
Not more or less than any other I guess, although I have my odd ways sometimes – but I am prepared to take others’ odd ways too, which evens it out.
18. What is the last thing you drank?
Coffee – I am a total coffee addict.
19. What kind of bed do you have?
A big two-person bed I bought at Marktplaats (which was quite some work to collect, with my inlaws’ car, which it was slightly big for, so bf could not drive and I had to drive a strange car in a strange town), with Ikea-mattrasses.
20. Do people see you as an optimist or as a pessimist?
Some people will see me as an optimist, but with what I posted on facebook lately others will think I am a pessimist. I think I am an optimist myself.
21. With whom (except your family) did you sit in a car lately?
Ehm… with my boyfriend.
22. What is the last film you saw in the cinema, and with whom did you see it?
Les Miserables, with… guess what… my boyfriend
23. Have you ever been hurt by someone of whom you did not expect it?
24. What are your guilty pleasures when food is concerned?
Chocolat and cookies, and too much coffee
25. Did you buy clothes in the last week?
No, I didn’t.
26. Who is the last person who made you cry?
Pffff dunno, that would be myself I guess
27. What will you do tomorrow?
I will go to my parents, who are married for 30 years tomorrow (yayyy for them!) and knit some more.
28. Is there someone you would love to see right now?
Some of my friends I have not seen in a while.
29. Do you like cotton candy?
No, it is way too sweet and sticky and blegh…
30. Did you ever fall asleep against someone?
As a child I did, I believe, but I have not for as long as I can remember.
31. What is your mood right now?
32. With who were you last night?
My boyfriend and his friends, at the birthday of one of them.
33. Do you have plans for the weekend?
Just like I already said for tomorrow, apart from that the weekend is almost done. I will watch some Herman Finkers with Jos, and enjoy the weather.